Friday, 16 December 2016

Awards Presentation grwm


On Wednesday evening it was my award presentation for completing my bronze duke of Edinburgh award so I thought I would show you how I prepared for this and some of the actual award ceremony. For this event I wore my New Look Jeans and New look Jumper, my everyday make up routine which I showed you in a recent blog post with a bit of contour as well.

First I had a bath and washed my hair so it was fresh and nice for this evening I got out the bath applied a little bit of fake tan to give me a little glow and brushed my hair. I let my hair air dry and then straightened it.

Displaying IMG_1977.JPG

Displaying IMG_1978.JPG

Next I did my make up using the naked palette and other product which I mentioned in a recent blog post. Then I got dressed into my outfit, put on my diesel Loverdose perfume and was on my merry way.

Displaying IMG_1983.JPG

Displaying IMG_1991.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment