Friday, 23 December 2016

The Christmas Tag



1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

I think Elf is my favourite Christmas film...actually  no I love Muppet's a Christmas carol...No the Polar Express is the best. Don't make me choose!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

No, I have had a Christmas day where there has been snow on the ground from the recent snow but google says it only counts if a snowflake falls on Christmas day which it didn't so no.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

I spend it at home with my family, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Probably Wham Last Christmas

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Nope, my family are super strict about this that all present are to be opened on Christmas day.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner,Blitzen and Rudolph...I think

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Leaving carrots and beer out for Santa even though we know he doesn't really drink it. It is still a magical feeling in doing that. I am also looking forward to coming downstairs and opening presents with my family and laughing and singing to Christmas music together.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake :-( Every year of my life until this year I have had a real tree.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

I love Christmas chocolate logs! They are my favourite!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I think I like receiving them more as it is exciting but I like watching people open presents that I got for them as their facial expressions speak volume.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

I think the best Christmas present I ever received was the trampoline I got when I was little as I loved it so much and got eleven years of fun out of it.

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York! I would love to experience going shopping in the city at Christmas and spent the while festive season out there.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I'm actually not bad at wrapping so I would say pro-present wrapper.

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?

Erm its one that happens every year but racing my brother, Mum and Dad down the stairs Christmas morning. There are always lots of shouting, screaming and laughing when that happens 6:30 on christmas morning.

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?

I had a feeling when I was twelve years old that he wasn't real, so I asked my Mum and she knew I knew so she told me the truth.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

No, I don't make them as they so easily change and therefor I can't keep to them.

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Being with my family and appreciation the people around me and what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment