Sunday, 26 February 2017

Big City Adventure!



Throwing it all the way back to boxing day but rather then spending the week after christmas at home doing nothing, this year myself and my family decided to fly out to Chicago and stay in a hotel for a few days and be proper tourists around the big city. I stayed at the Sheraton Grand hotel which is quite central in the city your not in manic rush of the magnificent mile which is just a mile long road of shops which is spent probably too much money in but you have everything around you like restaurants slightly less busy shops, Starbucks (on every street corner).

I was my first time in Chicago and it did not disappoint. We were only there for seven days so we packed everyday full of fun and sight seeing including Ice skating, John Green aquarium and we went up the 360 Chicago building which is the second highest building in Chicago ad myself and my Dad did the tilt. The tilt for those who don't know, is where you stand up against a panel of glass facing out of the building and that glass tips forwards thirty degrees so you are technically hanging out the building. This was an a amazing experience. I also went to see Chicago bulls vs Brooklyn nets basketball game and it was so good as I have never been to a basketball game in america before it was amazing to be part of that atmosphere. The score was 99-99 which meant either team could of won so it was nail biting and so tense however Chicago bulls scored the winning point and won the whole game.
























No comments:

Post a Comment