Thursday, 30 March 2017

H&M Spring Picks!


I absolutely love H&M but I always feel that the brand never get the attention it deserves so I thought I would do my current top picks for h&m because I am becoming slightly obsessed with their clothes. I find all their items quite affordable, stylish and super good quality so its defiantly worth having a look, and they offer clothes for all sizes and styles, they have clothes to meet everyone's preferences.

Ribbed jersey dress - Black/White/Striped - Ladies | H&M GBT-shirt dress - Grey marl - Ladies | H&M GB 1Cold shoulder dress - Dark olive green - Ladies | H&M GB

Boyfriend Low Trashed Jeans  - Denim blue - Ladies | H&M GB 1Sports tights - Dark blue - Ladies | H&M GB 1Ankle boots - Black - Ladies | H&M GB

Trainers - Beige - Ladies | H&M GB 1Cold shoulder blouse - Black/White/Checked - Ladies | H&M GB 1Denim dungaree dress - Dark denim blue - Ladies | H&M GB 1

Off-the-shoulder dress - Black/White/Checked - Ladies | H&M GB 1Printed T-shirt - Pink/Guns N' Roses - Ladies | H&M GB 1T-shirt with a motif - Beige - Ladies | H&M GB

A-line skirt - Khaki green - Ladies | H&M GB 1Suede sandals - Black - Ladies | H&M GB 1Utility jacket - Khaki green - Ladies | H&M GB 1

No comments:

Post a Comment